Hired is transforming the way industry-leading companies hire top tech and sales talent. Through our two-sided curated marketplace, we empower candidates to navigate the difficulties and demands of the job search effortlessly, efficiently, and effectively. Over the last two years, we’ve expanded our platform to thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, raising $33MM in funding from top venture capital firms and opening offices in cities from LA to New York to London along the way.
About the Job
We are building our iOS application from scratch and we are looking for a senior iOS engineer who is passionate about compelling experiences for our customers on mobile.
- Build compelling experiences for iPhone and iPad that take advantage of the newest technologies iOS has to offer
- Partner with the UX design and product management teams to rapidly build and prototype new features
- Play a critical role in the evolution of our mobile products by bringing best practices from your experiences and industry
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Ensure the code base evolves with focus on automated testing and best tools to enhance productivity of the team.
- Be a generalist and debug issues in APIs to help identify and fix issues rapidly
- Expert-level (at least 3+ years) knowledge of native iOS development
Experience shipping multiple consumer apps on the App Store
- 2+ years Experience in object-oriented software development
- Experience in understanding and debugging large and complex code bases
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Experience Building mobile products from scratch is a bonus
Hired is a two-sided, curated marketplace that connects the world's knowledge workers to the best opportunities in an efficient, effective, and easy-to-use manner. We believe recruiting should be transparent, unbiased, and that the talent should be in control. Our one week “auctions” provide our users with multiple upfront offers from vetted companies and support from an internal talent advocate team dedicated to ensuring a smooth and successful process. Users that take a job through Hired are given a $2,000 hiring bonus as a token of our appreciation.