We’re looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our growing team and help us deliver amazing experiences to our users.
We’re changing the way people access news through our incredible app (iOS and Android), and we’ve already started making our way into connected cars.
We need you to be agile. Have the ability to work well alone and with a team. Our developers work directly with product development managers, rigorously test everything they make, and handle ongoing maintenance of the app. Rivet has been a top-50 News app ion the App Store for more than six months, so everything you create needs to be scalable, reliable and efficient. The Rivet app is our baby, and we want you to take that kind of ownership. (We’ll fill out the proper adoption paperwork when you’re hired.)
- Demonstrated skills on developing and launching an iOS App
- Demonstrated expertise in complex multi-tiered application development with experience in Objective C, IOS/Cocoa, Java and familiarity of developing large scale and volume-based applications
- Hands on skills using in user interface developing using CSS3, HTML5, UlKit, UIWebview and Foundation
- Experience in using SOAP and RESTful web services
- Ability to architect and design systems using scalable design principles
- Expertise in using state of the development tools and framework including XCode, Instruments and Angular
- Experience in configuring and using tomcat and jetty
- Proven experience in developing applications using multithreading, NSOperationQueue and Blocks/GCD
About Rivet Radio
Founded in 2012 by a self-funded team with dreams of changing for the better the way people listen to news on-the-go, we launched our first app in late 2013. Since then, Rivet Radio’s audience has grown tremendously. Our mission is to transform news listening for the digital age. We are dedicated to changing the way news is produced and delivered, creating the best listening experience on the planet.