We are seeking full time developer apprentices for winter 2015 to work into a full time position on the team. During this 12-week program, apprentices will work alongside our team of 35, participating in existing client projects. In addition, the apprentice class will participate in a capstone project, demonstrating the breadth of knowledge he or she has learned over the course of the program.
If your interest is piqued, here are a few musts:
- Seeking a career as a software developer;
- CS degree, relevant CS coursework, or significant coding experience on any platform plus a love of coding;
- Preference is given to recent grads;
- Should care deeply about the quality and aesthetics of code you produce, and always strive to be better;
- Should have a strong desire to continue learning;
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
These are nice-to-haves, which ideal candidates would possess:
- Experience with iOS or Android development;
- A github account or code samples to share;
- Side projects outside of coursework or internships.
- Enjoy working a wide variety of projects, both short and long-term.