Interlude is creating a new way for viewers to engage with video. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating products that are both visually beautiful and fun to use. Someone who has both the mindset to participate in a creative conceptualizing process, and the ability to turn the vision into a full-detailed design, and a team player that enjoys working with talented product managers, developers, creatives and other designers.
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and designs for interactions in all of our products, based on product requirements
- Preparing design assets for developers and guide them through the visual aspects of the front-end development process
- Participating in the creative process of Interlude’s user experience
- Conceptualizing and designing different websites and pages as part of the user flow and for marketing purposes
- As a member of the product team, participating in product management processes as required
- As designers at Interlude, creating additional visual designs upon request
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience and track record in GUI design of different applications (working on mobile apps, games or creative tools – an advantage)
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping processes and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of software products’ life cycle
- Motion design and animation are a plus
Interlude (interlude.fm) is a venture-backed media and technology company that is building the world’s first interactive entertainment network. From music videos to original premium content, each Interlude video empowers the viewer to explore and interact so that the experience is delightfully different each time, combining the magic of a story with the engagement of a game. We work with the biggest names in the music and entertainment space, and partner with top brands and media organizations including Warner Music, Disney, Universal, BBC, Viacom, and more to create and distribute immersive video content on mobile and web. Interlude is a global start-up with offices in New York City, Los Angeles and Tel Aviv. The 60+ Interluders gather twice a week over a themed lunch, and go on company-sponsored outings (recent ones include a Yankees game, Go-Karts racing, and horseback riding). We are a dog-friendly company, and the official NYC office dog Luda will be happy to keep you company, as long as you provide her with treats.