We’re looking for a graphic designer to be in charge of all new business opportunities graphic design tasks across verticals (like our music videos and original content, for starters).
- Conceptualize and design treatments, and convey visual identity and potential art direction based on written briefs.
- Design different visual styles and art directions, from quick visual mock-ups to polished designs.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 0-2 years of experience required
- Graphic design skills mandatory
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and equivalent, other design and illustration softwares a plus)
- Video editing and/or motion design a major plus
- Illustration skills a plus
- Excited to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Diligence, great attention to detail, and self-driven
Interlude (interlude.fm) is a venture-backed media and technology company that is building the world’s first interactive video storytelling network. From music videos to original premium content, each Interlude video empowers the viewer to explore and interact so that the experience is delightfully different each time, combining the magic of a story with the engagement of a game. We work with the biggest names in the music and entertainment space, and partner with top brands and media organizations including Warner Music, Disney, Universal, BBC, Viacom, and more to create and distribute immersive video content on mobile and web.