InteraXon is enjoying rapid growth as we launch our first consumer product Muse: the brain sensing headband in the US, Canada, and internationally(see: http://choosemuse.com). We’re looking to bring on a full time firmware developer who thrives in a startup environment.
As an firmware developer at InteraXon you’ll be helping to improve and build EEG headsets. We are looking for a developer that is comfortable bridging the gap between hardware and software. This position involves working closely with the electronics team and the SDK team, so familiarity with both electronic schematics as well as high level languages and design patterns is desirable.
- Write solid code in C / C++
- Comfortable in Git and Python
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and agile methodology
- Ability to design software architecture
- Experience with writing clear, straightforward, and concise code
- Computer Science degree
- Experience with wireless communication (Wifi/BT/BTLE)
- ARM Cortex M0/M3 architecture
- Familiarity with signal processing and filters
- Compression for streamed data
- Experience with linker scripts and makefiles
Benefits & Perks
- Health benefits package
- Stock options
- Be part of a tight-knit, trusting, authentic, joyful, lively, and human-focused team
- Interact with computers with your mind!!
- Random and fun events, including weekly yoga
- Rooftop patio with BBQ!
If this sounds like your dream job tell us why you’re interested in working at InteraXon. A cover letter is required — we want to know what motivates you to choose InteraXon as a place to work!
InteraXon has recently launched "Muse: the brain sensing headband" and it's companion mobile app "Muse Calm" into the consumer marketplace. Our mission is to create engaging and meaningful experiences based on brain sensing technology -- apps that help people live healthier and happier lives. We design, engineer, and implement these systems in-house from the ground up with our robust, agile, and diverse team. Our work environment behind-the-scenes reflects the core values that drive every product InteraXon builds. Our work has been featured in global press including Forbes, the New York Times, and TechCrunch, and has won awards across the industry. Interaxon is a private company and is a venture capital funded. We are in the process of scaling up our team to accommodate the rapid market adoption of our product and bring new innovations to our customers.