You will be responsible for driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the field and corporate sales organization. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads, cold calling, and aligning to a geographic territory for follow up on general inquiries. The Sales Development Representative role will provide the knowledge and skills required for a natural progression into our full sales cycle.
- Direct lead generation and follow up activity based on marketing events and website inquiries
- Cold calling and uncovering opportunities to sell Instart Logic solutions
- Meeting or exceeding goals for qualified leads on a monthly basis
- Providing baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Proactively staying on top of company product and competitive product and market knowledge via websites, online webinars, and marketing information
- Managing and logging activity in Salesforce.com daily
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required
- Lead development experience desired, but not required
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to work in a high-energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Confident and energetic; professional and team-oriented
About Instart Logic
The Instart Logic service is the first cloud application delivery service in the world to extend beyond the limited backend-only cloud architectures of the past with an innovative new intelligent client-cloud platform delivered as a service. This new approach is based on software-defined architecture rather than hardware and network scale.