inSparq is looking for a very organized marketing coordinator that wants hands-on experience in the hot field of social commerce.
This is an opportunity to be part of the development of a company with the wind at its back. Our ethos is built around bootstrapping and being efficient while having fun. We’re a close-knit team looking for a great person to join our ranks.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Manage and perform marketing execution
- Write our monthly blog post and newsletter
- Find, write and apply for speaking opportunities and panel ideas
- Manage our bi monthly webinars
- Manage our email marketing programs
- Manage our database marketing programs
- You are extremely detail oriented and organized
- You are extremely disciplined
- You have strong copywriting skills
- You have an understanding of ecommerce and retail
- You have an active social media presence
- You have a hunger to learn and proactively contribute to a startup.
In order to apply, please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- What do you think is the future of social commerce?
- How do you stay organized?
- What is the importance of analytics and what data do you think is important to track in e-commerce?
- Please share a writing sample.
- Have you produced events before?
- How would you rank your technology and social media savvy?
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Richie Hecker at email@example.com.
We’re a New York-based big data startup that is re-inventing how products are sold online. Our mission is to help retailers use data to make their business smarter, so they can better compete with larger players like Amazon. It’s two years old with a team of 12. We are taking what is most compelling about real-world shopping and building SaaS software solutions that improve product discovery, recommendations, and social engagement for major retailers. We work with over 15 retailers, including Bloomingdales, Kenneth Cole, and Coca-Cola--and we’re just getting started. The Company is backed by an amazing group of angels and VCs, and has deep connections into the e-commerce ecosystem. Our culture is all about fun, proactive and positive energy. We’re passionate geeks with a track record of executing.Being part of the inSparq team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.