RoadRunner Recycling – New York, NY
Who We Are
Considered by many to be New York City’s hottest start-up, RoadRunner Recycling is a well-funded organization that thinks outside the box. We are on a mission to create an important recycling company that positively and fundamentally changes the way we recycle in America. The challenge: grow RoadRunner from an early stage recycling company to the most notable name in the industry.
Our team deeply understands the challenges currently facing the recycling industry and has a rock solid plan to solve it. Led by our Founder and CEO, who spent the past three years building a business in the industry that surpassed $8M in revenue, representing 400% annual growth, we are a team that understands recycling!
The Inside Sales Associate is the first step in the process. We are looking for motivated individuals that are serious about growing the business. Inside Sales Associates have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about making a difference. This will be an exciting role where you will be directly responsible for pitching and engaging customers over the phone to directly add to RoadRunner’s revenue. Base salary is competitive and commission is uncapped.
- Inside Sales Associates will be based out of our main office in New York City (we have an office in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington, DC., and soon Boston!)
- Prospect, identify, and engage key decision makers in assigned launch city over the phone
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales targets
- Work closely with your Outside Sales Associate teammate to schedule weekly meetings and keep the pipeline fresh with leads
- Consistently think outside the box to improve our sales process
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player committed to growing the company
- Positively contribute to the RoadRunner culture
Compensation, Benefits & Culture
Inside Sales Associates will be offered a competitive salary with uncapped commission potential as well as an opportunity to earn RoadRunner stock options. We provide our Associates with a full benefits package, including: 401K, medical, dental & vision coverage, as well as vacation time.
RoadRunner places an emphasis on the people who work here and you’ll have a tremendous opportunity for growth. Most of all, we are here to create an important company with long lasting customer relationships built by a first class team.
To Learn More About Us:
To Apply, Contact Us: