My name is Sunil Kumar and I am the Recruitment Manager for Incrediblehires in Boston. Incrediblehires help its clients meet their needs for contract and full time employees. I have more than 5 years of staffing experience in Mobile , SaaS and IT area, however we also provide resources across many different skill sets.
Our client has an immediate need for Information Security Analyst
If interested – pl send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location : Lynn – MA, USA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct integrated security reviews for systems, applications and infrastructure; participate as a key subject matter expert in technology risk assessments
- Assess and document design effectiveness of controls across Technology division; maintenance of security control design & documentation
- Through analysis of key systems, data points, or periodic sample-based testing ensure controls are consistently implemented
- Develop, maintain and execute a process to identify document, approve and monitor control exceptions
- Collaborative development and improvement of technology control environment with all areas of Technology
- Execute vulnerability management program inclusive of assessment, analysis, prioritization & reporting
- Document key information security performance metrics, provide summary analysis of metrics from all Technology areas
- Coordinate production control and change management processes
Education and Experience:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Accounting Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or Information Security or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strongly prefer experience in risk management consulting practices in global consulting firms.
- Technical certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP
- Understanding of financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies which may include: Windows, SQL Server, Linux, web development frameworks, cloud services, virtualization, Check Point security technologies, etc.
- Awareness of core risks, processes and internal controls related to non-financial reporting, both manual and IT.
- COSO Framework, CoBIT, ITIL and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks.
- Demonstrates extensive skills and abilities related to controls around reporting, compliance and operational processes within financial services
- Served as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist, including business process and IT management controls
- Led IT-related controls assurance or controls readiness projects associated with external audits, internal audits and service organization controls reports (e.g., SSAE 16)
- Identifying key risks and controls, recommend improved controls, perform controls readiness projects and identify and assess configuration of controls in IT infrastructure (security, change management, operations and program development)
- Building work programs and practice aids to create tailored solutions for the bank
- Interfacing with other IT team members on projects as well as leading the planning and execution of projects.
- Demonstrates project management skills related to IT audit projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules
Mobile | SaaS | Quality Consulting and Staffing
251 West Central St
(w) +1 508 651 1151 | (f) +1 508 651 3151
(e) email@example.com| http://www.incrediblehires.com