Security Test Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA or Santa Barbara, CA
- Collaborate with other members of the Security Software scrum team to deliver features that are implemented, tested, and documented at the end of each sprint.
- Conduct ethical hacking against the Client Wireless Speakers, SW Controllers and APIs to identify potential security vulnerabilities and drive them to resolution.
- Champion product enhancements to improve security.
- Automate security testing where possible to improve testing efficiency and coverage.
- Provide security training and mentorship to other members of product development.
- Investigate log, track, and triage bugs to determine root cause and establish prioritization.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience.
- At least 3 years of experience that involved any combination of the following: penetration testing, reverse engineering techniques, threat modeling, secure coding and application security.
- Experience programming with of one or more of the following languages - Python, Java or C/C++.
- Strong understanding of security exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Strong understanding of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Linux kernel and user space.
- Strong networking knowledge with expertise in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11ac.
- Experience with authentication and authorization approaches like SAML and OAuth.
- Android, iOS, or other mobile development and testing.
- An understanding of web services.
Mobile | SaaS | Quality Consulting and Staffing
251 West Central St
(w) +1 508 651 1151 | (f) +1 508 651 3151
(e) firstname.lastname@example.org| http://www.incrediblehires.com