My name is Sunil Kumar and I am the Recruitment Manager for Incrediblehires in Boston. Incrediblehires help its clients meet their needs for contract and full time employees. I have more than 5 years of staffing experience in Mobile , SaaS and IT area, however we also provide resources across many different skill sets.
Our client has an immediate need for Eclipse IDE – Software Developer.
If interested – pl send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Eclipse IDE – Software Developer
- Lead architecture and development of the Eclipse Plugin, with emphasis on supporting features expected from a world-class IDE, like context sensitivity with errors highlighting, auto-completion, refactoring, debugging
- Plan, develop and test resulting components knowledge of programming techniques
- Advocate best practices for Eclipse Plugin development.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of programming tools, operating systems and related technologies
- Provide leadership to less experienced developers where possible
- Participate in on-site technical training if required
- Attend product orientation sessions to become familiar with basic product functionality and workflows
Mobile | SaaS | Quality Consulting and Staffing
251 West Central St
(w) +1 508 651 1151 | (f) +1 508 651 3151
(e) email@example.com| http://www.incrediblehires.com