Booker is transforming the way local services are managed by businesses and discovered by consumers. Booker replaces everything from manual methods to disconnected software, and unifies the essential components of running a service business into a single web-based platform, accessible from any device. Booker also enables service business to sell their services online, through their website and a network of partner sites and apps, creating a seamless online booking experience for consumers. Booker processes over 3M appointments each month across 9000+ clients in 75 countries. Headquartered in New York City, Booker’s customers include Fortune 500 companies as well as thousands of local service businesses.
In this entry-level role, Implementation Support Specialists will work in a partnership to build and train accounts to be successful. are software and customer relations experts who strive to provide a seamless implementation process. They ensure there is constant communication between the teams and their accounts. During this time, Implementation Support Specialists should be able to identify the current status of the account as well as what is required to get them live.
Fun things you get to do:
- Provide support during implementation process.
- Provide specific system training tailored to customer’s business model and needs.
- Conducting setup and wrap up calls: Listen and learn to discover customer current status, system, and expectations. Guide client through setup and configuration of Booker Account, following requirements determined by Implementation Specialist.
- Provide excellent customer service through teamwork.
- Data entry/admin work as needed.
- Tech savvy, ability to lean and become an expert in the Booker software system. Familiarity with screen share software a plus.
- Unparalleled time management, communication and interpersonal skills (over the phone, chat and email).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Salesforce.com experience is highly desired. Certifications or coursework in Salesforce.com earn extra points.
- Expert in MS Office.
- Continually striving to learn and take on more responsibility.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a huge plus.
Booker is an all-in-one local service commerce platform.We help business owners grow their customer base, book appointments, process payments, manage employees, and build long-term client relationships.We enable our clients to get a complete view of their entire business in one place.