imoji is seeking a highly talented Community Manager to join its San Francisco team.
- You will set the tone and voice of the imoji brand and community. You’ll be responsible for cultivating and engaging users on our app and across social media channels.
- Research and develop strategies for connecting with customers and new users to build a unique content and marketing strategy that appeals to our target demographic
- Share the imoji story effectively and warmly by communicating with customers, evangelists, and partners, in person and over the Internet.
- Create and curate content for the imoji blog and for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Recruit and manage different influencers to work with imoji for promotional opportunities
- Align social media metrics and goals with overall business objectives. Track and communicate on-going metrics and impact to the team
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org