VISANOW is transforming the way that companies hire and retain international employees. Our online technology allows HR professionals to hire talent from around the world in a streamlined and innovative manner. Recently rated as one of Chicago’s Top Digital Companies, we provide a fun and exciting working environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers.
The Immigration Attorney reports to our Chief Revenue Officer and supports our sales and marketing teams with legal education, training and sales prospecting. This is a highly visible role that serves as the go-to source for questions regarding immigration best practices and industry trends.
- Provide concise, clear, and pro-active advice and council to our sales and marketing teams on both immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing
- Train our Account Executives and Sales Managers on immigration law including visa types and paths to citizenship
- Lead educational webinars delivered to our clients and prospects
- Partner with our marketing team on content creation for marketing collateral
- Serve as our Thought Leader on immigration law, working with our Director of Corporate Communication and interacting with the media
- Bachelor’s degree and JD required
- 3+ years of experience with immigration law
- Demonstrated expertise in all major visa categories, including H’s, L’s, TN’s, E’s, P’s, O’s, B’s, and Green Cards (EB1, EB2, EB3)
- Passion for immigration law and a desire to add value to our sales and marketing department
- Desire to work with proprietary technology applications and computer software
- Strong knowledge of visa case types
- Desire to work seamlessly with internal sales and marketing teams, as well as externally with customers and prospects
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the year
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Benefits of working here:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE dental and vision, and a company matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Fun social and community service events planned by our employee-led committees
- Strong partnerships with Built In Chicago and the ITA (Illinois Technical Association) which provide sweet perks for our employees
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- Tax-free public transportation for all you commuters
- Amazing new location in the Loop
- Free Snacks, coffee, and in-office happy hours!
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider in 2015
VISANOW is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VISANOW is a full-service immigration service provider integrating the best of both people and technology. We provide a fully transparent and simple way to handle immigration and visa cases from start to finish. We have extensive experience helping individuals and employers navigate everything from work visas and permits to permanent residency. We want to reduce the stress associated with completing the process so that you can get on with living your life.