Interested in joining a new, groundbreaking tech company? Are you looking for an exciting and captivating position where you will lead the future of the healthcare industry?
- Develop strong relationships with existing and potential customers
- Work well with the rest of the team to learn, serve, and lead
- Proactively call current customers and make sure they are happy.
- Create innovative ways of developing the company, its product, and its operations
- Expand iMedicare’s image through brilliant communication and marketing ideas
- Being able to handle 50+ phone calls in a day
- Some Health Care industry experience or strong interest
- Quick, self-taught learner that can adapt to a fast growing company
- Apple user, proficient with Word and Excel, ideally some Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop
- Comfortable speaking with customers and understanding their needs
- Great organization skills, and attention to detail (really)
- Capable of speaking out and taking the initiative
- Genuine interest in the product!
- Join a fantastic team of enthusiastic and hard working individuals in SoHo, NYC
- Be a part of a strong community of entrepreneurs wanting to make a better world
- Experience the excitement of growing a company into maturity
- Have ownership in a fast growing startup!
Please provide us with your resume and a brief (no really – brief) cover letter with a quick summary of your background, LinkedIn, or anything that would help us to get to know you better. This is a startup, so fit is important!
Tip: We get a ton of applications, and if you show that you have some healthcare experience or knowledge, or if you can at least tell us why an independent pharmacy is 10 times better than CVS, that’s a huge plus.
iMedicare (iMedicare.com) is the software that pharmacies use to counsel patients on how to save money on their prescriptions and Medicare plan options. Pharmacists across the US use iMedicare because it saves tons of time and puts money in the pockets of small businesses. And their patients love it!