This is an excellent opportunity for a high performance software engineer to participate in early stages of a high growth company. We invite successful engineers who are interested in joining the next phase of our journey and develop cutting edge back end applications for our data visualization and analytics products.
The following are the responsibilities for Sr Software Engineer.
• Enhance our existing Visual Analytics capability
• Create new connectors to cloud applications via APIs e.g. salesforce.com, Redshift, and others
• Build new functions using Java
• 3 to 5 + years experience in highly scalable cloud based applications
• Hands-on development and coding at all levels of the application stack
• Hands-on programming skills in Java/J2EE
• Experience in one or more cloud based applications e.g. force.com working at the API level
• Proficient with JSON, XML and REST web services
• Experience with application frameworks including Spring, Hibernate
• Java Script , AJAX, PHP, HTML5 and CSS highly desirable
• Strong OO design skills with good coding discipline
• Working knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, agile, highly dynamic environment
• Background in Analytics, Data Visualization or Business Intelligence highly preferred
• Self starter with a startup DNA
This position is based in Sunnyvale, CA and reports to the CTO.
Send your resume and relevant links to email@example.com
We are a high growth software technology company re-imagining how people interact with data. Our clients and partners include industry leaders such as Google, Coca Cola, IDC and NetSuite. Don’t take our word, see what FastCompany has to say about us!http://www.fastcodesign.com/3029239/infographic-of-the-day/30-simple-tools-for-data-visualization#