As Hurrier continues to build on its successful operations in Toronto, we are looking to hire an Account Manager that is going to take our restaurant partnerships to the next level through their exceptional customer-service, sales and marketing skills.
- Build solid relationships with our existing restaurant partners by being their main point of contact, identifying and implementing newer value-add initiatives and being proactive in finding solutions for them.
- Be responsible for driving incremental orders by helping our partners to create a better customer experience. This could include:
- Helping train restaurant staff
- Collaborating with operations to improve menu displays and prices
- Working with our in-house marketing team to create promotions
- Ensuring partnership retention through exceptional customer service and willingness to keep going the extra mile.
- This role requires a unique blend of sales, marketing and relationship management
- 1-3 years of sales, marketing or account management experience
- The exceptional ability to develop, foster and nurture premium relationships
- Comfortable in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- A self-starter
- A passion for what we’re building
- Highly detail-oriented
- You don’t mind being measured against specific goals. You will want to crush these goals
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Scrappy attitude
- Fun! We like to work hard, but also have some fun
Hurrier is a technology company focused on on-demand logistics. Our platform empowers premium restaurants to make their goods accessible in 30 minutes. Our commitment to providing unmatched customer service while delivering on-demand value to our partners and customers positions us very well for success. We are fully operational in Toronto and are preparing to launch in two more cities! WHY WORK FOR US? In our thriving start-up, a cornerstone of our success is the care we take in ensuring that we hire for raw intellect, the ability to hustle and the passion for our business. Our valued employees can be sure to count on the following: Competitive compensation and benefit packages, the freedom to bring your own ideas and help shape the direction of the company, opportunity to learn about various facets of the business at the hands of the brightest in the business, a fun and awesome environment located in downtown, an incredible team of hackers and hustlers