As a Recruiting Intern, you will be a critical piece to the launch and growth of Orderhood’s presence in New York City. You will help assemble the team that will best serve the businesses with whom we collaborate.
- Assist with the recruiting efforts for full-time and part-time positions including temporary positions and models.
- Proactively source online.
- Process applications to meet minimum requirements and in accordance with Affirmative Action standards
- Administer assessments
- Schedule interviews
- Prepare interview guides
- Participate in pre-screen interviews
- Design and place advertisements for recruitment efforts.
- Online Job Board posting sites including specific sites to support our Affirmative Action program
- Social Media
- College posting sites
- College Placement offices and alumni posting site
- Current college/university student
- Proficient in Google Documents, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Human Resources Preferred: 1 year
Orderhood is focused and committed to providing a cost-effective solution for our clients that want to improve and need a better delivery system. We would like to know how you currently handle deliveries and show you what we’ve been working on. Our mission is to help local businesses including restaurants transport and optimize their deliveries. We know that meeting delivery demands during peak rush hours is frequently an enormous problem where most restaurants find themselves short-staffed. Here at Orderhood, we have contracted professional couriers that are well-equipped, trained and vetted through a background check for the safety of your customers. Let us help you fulfill your delivery orders and be your on-demand food courier!