- Establish a strategic HR presence through building relationships with management and employees.
- Seek opportunities to be creative and strategic while handling a variety of operational items.
- Work with all levels in a matrixed environment.
- Help to foster Mindspark’s employment brand and unique culture.
In addition you will meet regularly & proactively with business leaders to understand needs and build creative people plans that encompass topics such as:
- organizational change,
- career development,
- succession planning,
- performance management,
- compliance with local employment law,
- HR operations,
- engagement, culture, etc.
You will partner with your HR colleagues to implement people programs & initiatives and be able to judge when it’s best to implement or leverage existing solutions vs. when a new solution is needed. You will also educate, guide and train managers and employees on the performance management process and the goals of employee development.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with, and influence, a diverse swath of the organization (i.e. across function, level, location, etc.) & tailor communication based on the audience
- Ability to multi-task, pitch in with other HR team members when they need help, and navigate through change – all the while staying focused to get critical items resolved
- Ability to drive solutions autonomously after having ramped up
- Ability to drive & facilitate organizational change and talent development efforts
- Ability to successfully manage conflicts
- Strong relationship-building & team collaboration skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth, fun environment
●Bachelors degree in a related field. Masters a plus
●3-5 years of relevant HR experience as a Business Partner or HR Generalist
●Knowledge of U.S. employment laws and regulations
●Experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth and/or change
●Experience in technology preferred
●Experience supporting matrixed & geographically dispersed organizations preferred
●Experience in M&A and/or change management is a plus
●Some travel required
Mindspark is home to some of the most unique and engaging digital applications on the Web. We listen to consumers and our business partners to develop and market highly-targeted digital experiences for consumer audiences across a wide range of interests. Mindspark is the kind of company where creativity, technology savvy and innovative thinking thrive. Our passion for innovation and creativity comes from the smart, amazingly intelligent people we hire.