We’re looking for a dedicated team of customer-focused individuals to help facilitate the day-to-day lunch operation at some of our biggest clients. You will be the face of the company in the field, we’re a food tech startup headquartered in SF, and help us ensure that our vendors are staying true to protocols while assisting us put out rhetorical fires with support from the team at home base.
- A background in hospitality and food service as a server or other FOH roles.
- Thoughtful and empathetic, willing to bring a smile to work on a daily basis.
- True team player, willing to work together and help others out to ensure smooth execution.
- Responsible, attentive candidate that can work effectively with little supervision.
- Facilitate Delivery: Help ensure smooth transportation of the food delivered by the vendor from the loading dock up to the client’s floor.
- Manage overall presentation: lay-out tablecloths, pair correct items with correct labels.
- Coordinate Food Set-up: guide and help with set up, use on-site warming oven for back-up trays, set up chafing dishes, utensils, plates, and serving utensils, etc.
- Meal Feedback: Take inventory of food sent, gather employee preference information.
- Post Meal Support: Clean up, put away, dispose of or donate all leftover food.
- Take down of any additional on-site equipment and wipe down tables.
- $18 per hour: 10hrs per week.
- Set schedule: 11:00AM – 1:00PM Monday – Friday (Lunch Hours)
ZeroCater takes the stress out of feeding your office. With vendors all over, we bring the best local fare to your people each day to foster collaboration and inspire creativity.