What We’re Looking For:-
If you are you passionate about software development and web applications, and want to be part of a great technology team building amazing software in a fun and challenging environment, HookLogic would like to speak with you.
As a HookLogic Project Manager you will be at the core of turning good ideas into amazing software. As a project manager you will be responsible for managing projects assigned to one of our core platform development teams. You will be responsible for understanding what is in the dev team’s development queue and taking the assigned projects through the software development life cycle. In addition you will work with the product team on a variety of tasks from software testing to requirements gathering. Overall your job is to help ensure our agile software development process is running smoothly and efficiently. We are looking for a smart hard working individual with great communication skills and attention to detail. This is a very important role in the organization and offers excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
Desired Skill Set:
- Strong educational background: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer related field
- 4+ years professional experience with increasing responsibilities in the software field
- Experience with Project Management and Agile methodologies
- Strong technical skills and understanding of web centric technologies
- Strong problem solving skills & highly organized
- Outstanding work ethic and drive
- Good communication and teamwork
- Desire to be a part of the high paced, high energy environment.
- Have a “can-do” positive attitude and the willingness to get hands dirty
- Stewarding projects from design to implementation.
- Communication with developers and business team to ensure correct functionality is being developed and is on track for expected delivery dates
- Helping to execute and design software testing plans that ensure projects meet the desired requirements
- Serving as internal subject matter expert concerning HookLogic software projects
- Provide ideas on how to make the product better based on own experience
Benefits package includes:
– Competitive salary
– Competitive vacation and personal time
– Full medical insurance coverage
– Stock options & 401(k) with company contribution
– Company funded training and opportunities for career growth
– Positive, supporting and fun start-up work environment
HookLogic was founded in 2004 with the goal of understanding and influencing shopper decisions. We work closely with our growing list of top e-commerce sites providing truly revolutionary products powered by cutting-edge, high-scalability technology built by people like you. HookLogic has offices in New York City, Ann Arbor, MI and Manchester, UK. We’re a diverse group of talented technologists and business professionals with a passion for retail, automotive, and travel industries. Our clients include Expedia, Hotels.com, Target, Sears, Chrysler, and Toys R Us. Learn more at www.hooklogic.com