What We’re Looking For:-
If you are you passionate about analytics and software development, and want to be part of a great technology team building amazing software in a fun and challenging environment, HookLogic would like to speak with you.
As a Digital Media Analyst your primary responsibility will be to analyze data to discover trends and opportunities to help improve program performance. In addition you will work with the business and technology team to help build/refine products and tools that will improve advertiser experience and campaign performance. In this role you will have frequent interaction with both senior management and key client contacts. We are looking for a smart hard working individual with great communication skills and attention to detail. This is a very important role in the organization and offers excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3+ years professional experience with increasing responsibilities
- Strong educational background: Bachelor/Master degree in CS, Mathematics, Business or Econ
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience writing TSQL queries and stored procedures, a strong plus
- Strong understanding of statistics
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and client friendly
- Great communication and teamwork
- Outstanding work ethic and drive
- Have a “can-do” positive attitude and the willingness to get hands dirty
- Responsible for data analysis related to program performance and multivariate testing
- Work with team to identify areas/recommendations where key KPIs could be improved
- Communicate performance findings and insights with clients and management team
- Support client services. Participate on client calls, field client requests and questions.
- Support product development process, include requirements gathering, feature testing, etc.
- Serving as internal subject matter expert concerning travel media product and metrics
- Provide ideas on how to make the product better based on own experience
Benefits package includes:
– Competitive salary
– Competitive vacation and personal time
– Full medical insurance coverage
– Stock options & 401(k) with company contribution
– Extensive training and opportunities for career growth
– Positive, supporting and fun work environment
HookLogic was founded in 2004 with the goal of understanding and influencing shopper decisions. We work closely with our growing list of top e-commerce sites providing truly revolutionary products powered by cutting-edge, high-scalability technology built by people like you. HookLogic is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Manchester, UK. We’re a diverse group of talented technologists and business professionals with a passion for retail, automotive, and travel industries. Our clients include Expedia, Hotels.com, Target, Sears, Chrysler, and Toys R Us. Learn more at www.hooklogic.com