HigherMe uses data and video to help retail and service employers find, screen, and hire better employees faster.
We’re a proud member of the 2014 MassChallenge, and have won over $100,000 in cash and prizes coming out of Babson College.
We were the recent winners of the MassChallenge Sales Pitch event, and have had some good press in the Boston Herald:
This role will involve:
- Calling prospective small business owners in the Boston area, as well as other cities
- Selling our candidate finding & screening solution – helping their hiring managers save time, and finding better employment candidates
- Following up with customers and keeping them engaged in the process
We’re looking for
- A super-crazy extroverted person who is right at home cold-calling 100 companies in a day and hearing “No” 80% of the time
- Someone who can work long, insane hours as we begin to scale up our company and prepare to raise money
- Someone with a bachelor’s degree from a decent school, most likely in business or marketing – but we’re open
- Someone with 1-2 years experience, or fresh out of school – but we’ll consider talking to more experienced folks, too
Compensation will be discussed – a combination of a base salary, commission, and equity are all possible – we are pre-funding, so we’re looking for a scrappy hustler who can help us maximize every dollar he have while we prepare for our seed round.
If you’re interested, please do the following:
- Email email@example.com with a resume (even though we hate resumes)
- Include a PARAGRAPH – not a cover letter – on who you are and why this role interests you
- Include a VIDEO – either attach it to the email, or provide a Youtube link to it – we won’t be replying to anybody without a video!
Contact for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: http://www.higherme.com/
HigherMe helps retail and service employers find better employees faster.