Hearsay Social is seeking an email marketer to assist with a robust email-marketing program. The person in this job will work closely with the Director Demand Gen and Marketing Operations Manager and other members of the team to implement new strategic initiatives, as well as oversee, produce and execute already-established programs. You will drive programs focusing on lead generation, lead nurturing and life cycle messaging. Bring your ideas and your experience; work to help optimize and elevate our email programs.
- Work across global marketing group on robust and comprehensive strategies.
- Become a “power-user” of company’s current email service provider tools (Marketo); build, test and send emails, landing pages, newsletters, etc.
- Understand and develop segmentation strategies; use internal data resources to filter and target appropriate segments.
- Maintain email calendar. Also work with internal stakeholders to schedule emails to support their initiatives.
- Work with Director of Demand Gen, internal stakeholders, and Content Manager, Product Marketing as necessary to gather, develop, and build content for emails.
- Help troubleshoot any technical issues as required for both Marketo and SFDC
- Video editing of customer testimonials, events, etc.
- Webinars (calendar and logistics)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or other related field.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in a medium-to-large scale email marketing program.
- 3 – 5 years B2B marketing experience preferred (digital).
- Knowledge of email best practices and success metrics and CAN-SPAM legislation. Global knowledge a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML code including email coding best practices and rendering troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email engagement metrics and web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics).
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of email campaigns and segmentation strategies.
- Prior experience working with email service providers (specific knowledge of Marketo or Eloqua platform and tools a plus).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to-date; able to organize/prioritize.
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms; specifically building requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered events.
- Need to be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities and requests.
- Detailed oriented person with high sense of accountability and integrity
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytics; results driven
- Citrix Go-To-Webinar experience.
About Hearsay Social
The leading software solution for social business.