We are looking for a New Jersey or New York State licensed audiologist or hearing aid dispenser to join our quickly growing hearing aid company.
Job role includes:
- Reviewing hearing tests to see if potential customers could benefit from our devices.
- Recommending specific hearing aids based on hearing loss range.
- Programming hearing aids based on customer hearing tests.
- Answering questions about which hearing devices are suitable to a person’s needs.
- Providing follow-up care, including calling customers to see how they’re doing.
- Providing troubleshooting tips to customers.
- Reprogramming hearing aids based on customer feedback.
This is a part-time or full-time position. You must be licensed to dispense hearing aids and must be able to come to our office in Midtown West (Manhattan). Please email us with your resume and references.
Audicus is making it possible for anyone with hearing loss to obtain hearing aids without the inflated cost due to the middleman. By offering high-tech, affordable hearing aids online, we are cutting down stigmas around hearing aids and making them accessible. Since June 2012, we've saved people more than $15 million.