- Develop and manage all aspects of the hiring process from sourcing to closing the deal
- Live, breathe and sell our culture and big vision for Bark & Co.
- Bring and continue to develop your network of recruiting resources (industry contacts, trade group, employees, events, recruiters)
- Daily collaboration with hiring managers to address staffing needs, create job descriptions, and fill roles effectively
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates to ensure a cultural fit and that their abilities are in line with job requirements
- Manage internal job board, external recruiters, and staff referral program
- Create a top of class interview and correspondence processes
- Conduct candidate reference and background checks
- 4+ years recruiting experience
- Wagnificent knowledge of employment legal issues
- Proven track record in sourcing amazing candidates in a range of fields, including: Technology, Design, Editorial, Finance, Operations, Product, and Sales
- Dynabite attention to detail, excellent follow-through, collaborative spirit
- Empathy, warmth, humility, and a somewhat inappropriate sense of humor. Openness to poop jokes is a must.
- MUST. LOVE. DOGS.
- Experience using the Greenhouse platform
- The overwhelming majority of your phone’s photo album is pictures of dogs – yours and everybody else’s.
About Bark&Co (BarkBox)
Bark & Co is the handiwork of Matt Meeker, Henrik Werdelin and Carly Strife. Brought together by their love of all things canine, these three launched Bark & Co’s first product, BarkBox, with little thought as to how popular it was going to be. As BarkBox grew, so did their understanding of the loyal dog parents that loved their monthly box of goodies. The success of the box led to the creation of Bark & Co, a company that is dedicated to building products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.