ZeroCater is looking for its first Product Manager to help us build products our users love and take us to $100MM revenue and beyond. The ideal candidate is actively curious, incredibly bright, highly organized, and has at least three years Product Management experience.
- Delight our users in every interaction
- Own the immediate-term product roadmap. Identifying and helping the team focus on what’s most important
- Define and manage detailed software and feature specifications, coming up with novel solutions to our problems, mocking up concepts, writing functional specs, writing copy, and doing whatever it takes to express your ideas to our engineering team
- Be an owner of features and products end to end
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and business operations
- Keep up to date on the competitive landscape
- Plan for the long term success of the company and keep an open mind for the long term opportunities open to us.
- A seasoned Technical Product Manager at a startup or tech company
- Excellent product judgement
- Analytical mindset: wherever possible, you prefer to resolve questions through data and measurement
- Deep empathy for the user
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Great communication skills. Asking questions, listening, facilitating and arbitrating discussions, and presenting ideas to groups large and small are all things you are good at.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent programming experience preferred
- Stock Options
- Lunch catered from the best local restaurants every day
- Tax free transportation program
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & Life Insurance
- Team-building activities like wine tastings, sports games and cooking classes
- Credit towards gym membership
- $500 annual budget for career development (conferences, cooking classes, etc)
ZeroCater takes the stress out of feeding your office. With vendors all over, we bring the best local fare to your people each day to foster collaboration and inspire creativity.