At Handybook we’re on a mission to change the way the world buys services. Every day we connect our customers with great home service professionals. By doing this we make our customers’ lives a little bit easier and we help our service providers increase their earning potential.
The Handybook Customer Experience team is on the front lines making sure Handybook services go well every day. We interact with customers and professionals via email, chat, SMS, social media and phone, and we do not rest until the problem is solved and the customer is happy! There is no better place to have a major impact from day one.
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via email, chat, SMS, social media and phone
- Convert interested callers into new customers
- Always represent Handybook well. Be personable and gracious
- Document and report product bugs, and suggest new product features
- Pay close attention to your metrics and analyze trends
- Write effective content for Handybook’s Help Center
No experience required, but customer-facing service jobs in restaurants, classrooms, tourism, etc. a big plus
Experience in phone support or phone sales helpful
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent time management skills, and great organization
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Smart and motivated team in a high-growth environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Free daily catered lunch, frequent happy hours and team outings
- A fun office always stocked with coffee, snacks, and other drinks
- Free monthly home cleaning
Handybook was started by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua while at Harvard Business School. Handybook's investors include Highland Capital and General Catalyst, who have invested in businesses like Airbnb, Kayak & WarbyParker.