We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Associate to join our rapidly expanding team. You will be directly responsible for the development and growth of our business in one of the major cities in the country from Day 1. You are a super sharp, agile thinker and a quick study who knows how to quickly adapt and iterate as we explore how to run our business.
As a Sales Associate, you will gain experience in building a business, establishing relationships, and maintaining a growing client base. You will be joining a fast-paced team environment with the opportunity to help improve internal processes. You will develop strategies and contribute to our overall marketing and sales operations.
These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for home care logistics that is redefining the way families connect with caregivers and how they can bond over the collective experience of taking care for their loved ones.
We can offer you:
- An incredible team of smart, friendly, and supportive people
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to build a career in service, relationship management, and business development
- Dinner on us!
We are looking for:
- A desire to set ambitious goals and do whatever it takes to exceed them
- Strong verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- An adaptability to learn and work with new tools and systems
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- A passion for healthcare and helping families care for their loved ones
At Hakuna, you will be working hard to:
- Identify relevant leads to community connections
- Establish contact and introduce Hakuna’s services
- Conduct meetings and maintain relationships with community contacts
- Find and attend networking events
- Take inbound calls to answer client family/caregiver questions
- Improve Hakuna’s internal procedures as we grow
- Discuss and contribute to marketing and business strategy
- Be willing to step in as a caregiver in the case of a last minute cancellation (all members of core Hakuna management do this regularly as a team-building exercise)
- Must have U.S. work authorization
- 1-2 years of Sales or customer service experience preferred, knowledge of healthcare industry a plus
About Hakuna, Inc.
About Hakuna Backed by a syndicate of successful serial entrepreneurs and professional investors, Hakuna is an NYC-based startup developing a technology-enhanced home care service. We send caregivers into the homes of seniors to help with everyday tasks a few hours a day, a few times a week. We provide an end-to-end solution for families looking for caregivers through a mobile platform that takes all of the worries out of the equation. We are not just another social web app: we are facilitating real services and changing how home care is delivered.