Hakuna is searching for a highly motivated person to join our expanding operations team. People Operations Associates are the people that hold the business together. From day one you will be a primary touch point, matchmaker and problem solver for caregivers and clients. You must also be flexible – sometime you’ll have to jump up from your seat to make a field visit at a moment’s notice!
It is important that you’re able to build and maintain trust. We are looking for the sort of person who can introduce two strangers and leave as three friends. Applicants should have excellent presentation and organization skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
As a People Operations Associate you will gain an excellent understanding of how the company works and will be on the fast track to develop and grow both with the company and in your role. Your contributions will have a material impact to our strategy and you will be frequently drawn into strategy and development projects alongside your core responsibilities.
What we are looking for:
- A commitment to getting things done
- Excellent emotional intelligence and the ability to listen
- A desire to kick-start a lot of initiatives and the resourcefulness to make them happen
- Previous experience thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Google Docs and Google Sheets
What you’ll be working on:
- Take inbound customer calls and understand their needs
- Work with team members to match clients with the right caregivers
- Drive the caregiver recruitment process
- Build and improve Hakuna internal procedures
- Analytical research projects that bring actionable insights to overall strategy
- A bachelor’s degree from a top-tier institution, graduate degrees a plus
- Must have U.S. work authorization