imoji is seeking a highly talented Growth and Marketing Hacker to join our San Francisco team.
As a Growth Hacker, you’ll develop, implement, and measure strategies for efficient customer acquisition, usage, and retention while building a one-of-a-kind brand from the ground up. You’ll also help develop the core features that focus on referral networks and viral growth.
Candidates must have the creativity to figure out unique ways of driving growth through in product optimizations, viral hooks, invite flows, and features, in addition to the analytical mind to test hypotheses about customer behavior using large data sets. Candidates will also work closely with the imoji team to understand customer behavior and build features to optimize the customer experience.
- Perform deep funnel analysis to find usage trends and patterns that could provide the keys to growth.
- Collaborate with our product team to optimize virality and conversions.
- Initiate and carry out innovative experiments to test demand in different markets.
- Help develop and manage landing page design, viral loops, email deliverability, invite flows, social, new growth features, etc.
- Effectively report results back to executive team and make data driven decisions on strategy and focus for user acquisition.
- Create formula for measuring user value.
To apply, please send a resume and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org