As Group Director of Agency Development you will have overall responsibility for winning and expanding Agency business across a diverse set of Agencies, primarily within a Major Holding company.
Your role is to build and maintain strong relationships within your assigned networks, that allow you to identify and sell-in intelligent commercial solutions, resulting in new and increased subscription revenue, whilst maintaining Brandwatch’s positive reputation. As well as your own network development, you’ll work with inbound and outbound generated opportunities to close deals.
The role will require you to work closely with multiple Brandwatch teams including Sales Development, Agency Account Management, Client Services, Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Development and international teams and you will need to be a proactive and positive member with those teams.
This position offers the ability to run their own book of business and will give the opportunity to develop, define, and execute their own go to market strategy while operating cross-functionally with Account Management, Marketing, and Sales Development for a targeted agency family/group.
The following outlines the main responsibilities of the role:
- Identify, negotiate, sign and collaborate for renewal of multi-agency and/or agency-group wide contracts
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key Agency contacts
- Manage and maintain pipeline
- Provide agencies with strategic advice and consulting
- Be up to speed on Agency group wins, losses, strategy and plans
- Work closely with agency Sales Development Representatives/ (SDR) to develop agency recruitment approaches & plans.
- Have experience with presenting analytical or measurement platforms at a high level of proficiency
- Develop and maintain a clear map of the agency group(s) with up to date information on account ownership and status
- Manage sales processes and negotiations including RFPs, Group presentions and contracts
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- 5+ years experience working for, or with Advertising, Social Media, PR, Research, Media Agencies
- Experience in a quota carrying technology Sales and/or Account management role
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Experience utilizing Salesforce CRM
- Proficiency in writing ad-hoc presentations and documents
- Presenting to large groups and audiences
- An advanced understanding of social media and/or analytics or measurement technologies
- Experience managing and maintaining complex client relationships
- Ability to work independently
Brandwatch is an Enterprise Social Intelligence company. Clients use our products to understand and improve the ROI of their marketing decisions.