Greenhouse has built a great name for our product: the UX is beautiful, the product works and it helps recruiters optimize their hiring process. Customers also love us because our engineers quickly action customer feedback, release new features and fix any bugs at lightning speed. Our engineering team has doubled in size this year and, with more engineers contributing to our code base and releasing features, we need to increase the size of our QA team.
As a member of our QA Team, you’ll help scale our quality process and make our existing engineering process even better. You’ll make an immediate impact on the quality of our product. We are looking for someone who is creative, assertive and takes quality seriously.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on a QA team supported by an amazing team of automation engineers
- Work with our Product and Customer Success teams to define a great product experience
- Ensure that every release improves the quality of our product
- Push new pieces of infrastructure to the breaking point before we use them in production
- Imagine, articulate, and execute test plans covering new development
- Identify problem areas and inform the direction of automation engineers to ensure we never have to fix the same thing twice
- 3+ years experience in a manual QA role
- Significant experience with web-based software, mobile experience preferred
- Experience working in short release cycles
- Experience writing load and performance tests
- Experience creating well documented test plans
- Experience using SQL or an ORM to create and verify data
- Ability to document issues in a clear and reproducible way
- Strong intuition and appreciation for user experience
- Effective communication skills
Please note that this is not a remote position.
About Greenhouse Software, Inc.
We've created a recruiting optimization software that is gaining huge traction in the startup world. Since our founding in 2012, we have grown to over 120 employees and have more than 800 customers, some of which are the best known tech brands in the industry. In August 2015, we raised a $36M Series C and we've devoted this year to scaling our business, driving product innovation, and growing market share.