We’re looking for a graphic designer to be in charge of all new business opportunities graphic design tasks across verticals (like our music videos and original content, for starters).
- Conceptualize and design treatments, and convey visual identity and potential art direction based on written briefs.
- Design different visual styles and art directions, from quick visual mock-ups to polished designs.
Skills & Requirements:
- 0-2 years of experience required
- Graphic design skills mandatory
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and equivalent, other design and illustration softwares a plus)
- Video editing and/or motion design a major plus
- Illustration skills a plus
- Excited to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Diligence, great attention to detail, and self-driven
Interlude is a media and technology company at the forefront of immersive video entertainment. Combining deep creative expertise with our responsive video technology, our videos allow viewers to step into the narrative and impact its course in real time, introducing an element of magic to storytelling and creating a personalized experience that is different each time. We believe video can be much more than a passive experience, and that the future of entertainment is interactive. We partner with the biggest names in the music and entertainment space, and work with top brands and media organizations to create and distribute immersive video content on mobile and web.