Science Exchange makes it easy for researchers to access scientific expertise. As a member of the Validation Service team, you will help push the forefront of science as we address the growing reproducibility crisis, striving to improve the quality of research for all. Currently, we are looking for a full or part-time grant writer with exceptional writing skills. In addition to writing and submitting grants, you will be responsible for searching for and identifying potential sources to fund our public projects.
You will also be an important proponent for our Validation Service, advocating for the testing and replication of key experimental results. Your energy and passion about the Science Exchange service will play a crucial role in improving understanding and generating excitement in the research community.
- Identify ongoing sources of foundation and federal funding for our public projects
- Write, submit and manage all our grant submissions and pending applications
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with grant submission process
- Excellent scientific writing examples
- Passion for improving the quality of scientific research
- Strong life sciences background, B.S. or M.S.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tenacity, patience, and a willingness to learn
About Science Exchange
Science Exchange is a marketplace for scientific collaboration, where researchers can order experiments from the world's best labs. Our mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of scientific research by using market-based incentives to promote collaboration between scientists.