What you will do:
▪ Provide general administrative support to the board of directors, including the CEO and 2 co-founders
▪ Take ownership of and maintain a professional office, including: (1) greeting visitors, (2) interfacing with service providers, (3) maintaining supplies, (4) coordinating lunches and dinners, and (5) assisting with new employee onboarding.
▪ Manage complex calendars, international travel logistics, and expense reports.
▪ Track and help drive completion of tasks and projects.
▪ Participate in planning and organizing of company events.
▪ EAGER: Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, and Remarkable
▪ Minimum 3 years of experience as an executive assistant
▪ Bachelor’s Degree and strong academic performance
▪ Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
▪ Expert in managing multiple and complex calendars
▪ Outstanding communication skills
▪ Impeccable attention to detail
▪ Excellent organization, time, and project management skills
▪ Previous experience as an office manager a plus
Grammarly improves communication among the world’s 2+ billion native and non-native English writers. Our flagship product, the Grammarly® Editor, corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and provides citation suggestions. More than 3 million registered users worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by more than 250 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kiev.