Grammarly is looking for a VP of Engineering to join our team in San Francisco. The VP of Engineering will be a key member of Grammarly’s executive team reporting to the CEO, responsible for scaling our products and engineering team through the next phase of Grammarly’s growth.
What you will do:
- Articulate and communicate a clear technology vision to key stakeholders within the team.
- Grow an adaptable and efficient engineering org structure based on Grammarly’s values.
- Facilitate healthy engineering practices and processes that will enable the company to scale significantly.
- Build an exceptional team of innovative software developers by mentoring and developing internal talent, and recruiting strong external talent.
- Define and achieve target milestones with metrics for product delivery.
- Deep experience developing leading-edge consumer web applications and services that have touched millions of people.
- Experience leading and scaling a geographically dispersed, agile engineering team.
- Previous experience in a high-growth tech business.
- Rich and up-to-date software engineering background, with good exposure to the Unix/Linux platform.
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy and an unrelenting drive to succeed.
- EAGER – ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
Grammarly improves communication among the world’s 2+ billion native and non-native English writers. Our flagship product, the Grammarly® Editor, corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and provides citation suggestions. More than 3 million registered users worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by more than 250 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kiev.