Grammarly is looking for a creative, growth-focused SEM Analyst whose passion for analytics and business intelligence will translate into successful direct response marketing campaigns. Through data-driven customer segmentation, effective messaging, and continuous ROI-focused optimization, the SEM Analyst will play a pivotal role in the growth of one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
The SEM Analyst will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, as well as engineers, designers, and executives, to engage and acquire new users through paid acquisition channels, including but not limited to Search, Display, Video, Radio, & Social networks.
What you will do:
• Own, manage, and optimize all Search & Display campaigns across Google AdWords, MSN Bing, and other networks
• Identify new opportunities for growth and drive expansion into new marketing channels
• A/B and multivariate testing of ad copy, banner designs, keywords, placements, etc.
• Project-managing creative team and copywriters to prepare campaign-specific marketing collateral
• Regular data mining and analysis with respect to traffic sources, goal funnels, conversion metrics, keyword insights, etc.
• Developing relationships with strategic partners
• An entrepreneurial mindset and a sense of urgency and accountability (you will have major P&L responsibility)
• Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple parallel projects and manage cross-functional teams, deliver exceptional results, and overcome challenges
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Exceptional written and verbal communication (especially important given our international team), including strong grammar and writing skills
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Intermediate/expert knowledge of Excel
• Bachelor’s degree required; business or quantitative degrees preferred
Grammarly improves communication among the world’s 2+ billion native and non-native English writers. Our flagship product, the Grammarly® Editor, corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and provides citation suggestions. More than 3 million registered users worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by more than 250 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kiev.