We are looking for a creative and data-driven Director of Product Marketing who wants to make a major impact at a rapidly growing company. Director of Product Marketing will work closely with the marketing team, product team, engineering, designers and executives to create highly effective campaigns.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Playing a critical role in new product development covering product positioning, messaging, launch planning, and developing & tracking success metrics
- Coordinating across functional teams (product, engineering, marketing, PR, & design) to plan and lead successful product launches
- Monitoring conversion, engagement and retention metrics across the entire product portfolio, and driving improvement of key metrics via A/B testing and optimization work in collaboration with Product and Online Marketing teams
- Creating and managing the email marketing channel from idea generation, to execution, to post-campaign analysis; combining strategic, long-term planning along with daily execution
- Developing transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that drive users to Grammarly.com, utilizing email best practices and ensuring CAN-SPAM compliance
- Crafting messaging and workflows for conversion funnels, landing pages, in-product communication, and other marketing materials
- Developing and instituting programs to track the ever evolving competitive landscape
- Providing analytical support for Marketing and Product decisions
- Solid understanding of business concepts and expert knowledge of marketing performance metrics, focusing on conversion, engagement and retention.
- Expertise in in-funnel, in-product and email messaging strategies, A/B testing and ROI analysis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (especially important given our distributed team), including strong grammar and writing skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple parallel projects and manage cross-functional teams, deliver exceptional results, and overcome challenges
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing and/or email marketing
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or other mainstream web analytics software (preferable)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (preferable)
Grammarly improves communication among the world’s 2+ billion native and non-native English writers. Our flagship product, the Grammarly® Editor, corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and provides citation suggestions. More than 3 million registered users worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by more than 250 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kiev.