The Linux System Administrator/DevOpsEngineer is responsible for deploying, maintaining, and supporting Linux servers; installing Linux-based applications, like Nginx, HAProxy, Websocket proxy, Jetty, Django, MySQL, Redis, and many others; monitoring Linux servers and applications that run in the Linux environment; and responding to real-time disruptions in service. The person will be responsible for maintaining a 24 x 7 oncall rotation schedule.
- Linux Ubuntu/Debian, 3+ years.
- Proficiency in Bash Scripting, plus Python or Ruby for automation tasks.
- Nginx, excellent knowledge.
- HAProxy, LVS, or other load balancing solutions.
- Solid knowledge of netstat, grep, sed, awk, etc.
- MySQL, Percona backups/failover/replication
- Zabbix or Nagios.
- Good written and spoken English
- AWS, cloud experience, or Xen/KVM Virtualization
- DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Logstash, Graylog, Graphite, etc.
- Experience working with Fabric, Capistrano.
- Jetty, Django environment.
Grammarly improves communication among the world’s 2+ billion native and non-native English writers. Our flagship product, the Grammarly® Editor, corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and provides citation suggestions. More than 3 million registered users worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by more than 250 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kiev.