The ReviewTrackers product team is looking for a full stack engineer to join us in delivering “crazy value” to our customers. Our team is small and as such your contributions will have a huge impact on the current and future direction of our product line. You will have the opportunity to Choose Your Own Adventure™ allowing you to match what interests you most with the company’s priorities (while also having a voice in what those are).
Our stack is primarily Ruby at the moment, but we are a polyglot shop and are keen on using the right tool for the job. We have created a culture of learning and regularly host Lunch ’n Learns on a variety of topics (both technical and not) as well as provide every engineer with access to a plethora of resources to continue growing their skills, both personally and professionally.
The ideal candidate has a passion for clean code, quick turnarounds, rapid deployments, and thoughtful design. If you care deeply about your craft and love solving problems of all shapes and sizes in a laid back, yet fast paced environment then we are hopefully the team you’ve been looking for.
- We don’t really care if you have a BA, BS, MBA, PhD, or are a Knighted Lord. But you do have to be smart and excited about learning our industry and figuring out how we can help our customers succeed!
- Dress codes and punching a time clock are a thing of the past. Be comfortable but come to work.
- Innovative and empowering work environment. Our office is full of smart, talented and dedicated comrades who work hard and get s**t done.
- Drinks and snacks provided to nurture those creative juices. Our kitchen has a constant flow of new, healthy – and not so healthy – snack foods.
- Easy access to public transit. The Blue and Green ‘L’ lines are just a hop, skip, and a jump away along with the Halsted bus. The Grand Bus is practically at our front door and street parking is easy to find.
- Excellent healthcare benefits with Review Trackers covering 100% of Health, Dental & Vision insurance. Yes, 100%
- We offer a competitive salary
- Retirement Plans, Life Insurance & Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation in your first year
ReviewTrackers is the award winning review monitoring and reputation management platform trusted by tens of thousands of business locations around the world. A SaaS company, which has experienced 500% YOY growth, these solutions solve a critical branding problem; allowing distributed business locations to easily manage reviews, monitor brand reputation, and understand customers in ways that make a positive impact on the bottom line.