Fuzz Productions is looking for an experienced Senior Producer to join our client and product management group, located in Brooklyn, NY. Fuzz provides our clients best-in-class, high-end mobile and web applications. We are growing quickly and organically. We pride ourselves on establishing solutions that work best for our teams and our clients.
Our Sr. Producers inspire confidence in both the internal and client teams by earning trust through collaboration and transparency, by being knowledgeable in mobile technology and by being graceful under pressure. They are empowered to find ways to make the team’s lives easier, are flawlessly organized, highly motivated and collaborative.
- Leverage deep technical understanding to guide product decisions, manage client expectations, and be an excellent partner to internal, cross-disciplinary teams as well as to clients
- Thoroughly and accurately outline and scope project requirements; identify caveats and contingencies
- Assist in creating, prioritizing, and documenting user and functional requirements
- Guide discovery while collaborating closely with Creative Director and Strategy
- Write and produce materials requested by client and/or management
- Participate in training and mentorship of Associate Producers and Producers, including assistance in training fellow Producers on Fuzz methodology and project management skills
- Communicate project vision and involve the proper resources to optimize project success and account utilization
- Create, own, and present materials for client meetings
- Review & provide feedback on all wireframes, designs, alpha & beta builds to ensure they reflect the Product vision.
- Be horrified at the thought of letting your app be submitted to the client without first testing it yourself.
- Make smart decisions based on productive team huddles.
- Jump at every opportunity to grow existing business or create relationships that turn into new projects.
- Create user stories & business requirements that solidify the client’s needs and provide clear direction to the production teams.
- Make sure everyone knows the plan of action by managing production priorities and development sprints through JIRA and daily stand ups.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables
- Balance client advocacy and Fuzz’s business interests
- Be eager to learn about new technologies.
- Stay savvy to the latest tech and industry news
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile app design and development software and technologies
- Prior experience as a Producer or directly related experience. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in web or mobile, project management, and account management
- Proven experience in efficient and thorough scoping and execution of large software projects, especially with regard to developing the following key product deliverables:
- 12 to 18 month-long product roadmaps
- Project plans in MS Project or equivalent
- Business, user, and product requirements
- Sprint plans
- Complex, bulletproof Statements of Work
- Effective presentation and communication skills, as evidenced by the ability to develop presentations and product deliverables and communicate those materials to large audiences, including senior-level clients
- Ability to inspire confidence in your internal teams as well as clients
- Excellent negotiation and management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Nice to haves
- Insight into development processes – best coding practices, the pros and cons of Lean, Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Active engagement in the technology social space – Meet Ups, Hackathons, etc.
- A background in design and/or product development.
We’re looking for leaders: those who take initiative, who act with decisiveness and with integrity. By bringing talented people together, we challenge one another to get better with each and every project we take on. We pride ourselves on our ability to innovate and create.
Our offices are casual, flexible work environments with many perks such as free lunch, snacks, beer, and more, to ensure you are comfortable as you create. Fuzz emphasizes a healthy work/life balance and provides health, dental, and 401K benefits to all employees.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices.
Fuzz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fuzz complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in all of our offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Fuzz expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Fuzz employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
About Fuzz Productions
We’re Fuzz, an award-winning product agency purposefully evolved for today’s connected world and the exceedingly high expectations of the on-demand consumer that drives it. We create, evolve and optimize products -- mobile, tablet, and web applications -- and are uniquely positioned to serve the rapidly growing number of product and platform owners in leading organizations across the world. Our clients are our partners bound not by contracts (those too), but by powerful relationships built on shared values and a common vision for their product ecosystem. From leading Fortune 100 clients to disruptive start-ups, we are committed to creating a diverse portfolio of interesting work and are excited for you to be a part of shaping it.