Artivest is seeking a fund operations professional to support the day-to-day operations of our fund platform. This position will have broad exposure to the technology, investor relations, and compliance functions at the firm.
As a fast-growing team of best-in-class financial and technology professionals, NYC-based Artivest connects leading hedge fund and private equity firms with the wider audience of investors seeking access to the highest quality alternatives. Our core mission is to provide insight and access to exceptional investing.
Who You Are
- Solid background in technical accounting
- Passionate about fund accounting, reconciliations, timely reporting, and clean audits
- Highly communicative cross-functional collaborator
- Nimble and resourceful problem solver
What You’ve Done
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working in the accounting/operations/administration function at a hedge fund/private equity/fund-of-funds organization
- Bachelor’s Degree required
What You’ll Do
- Fund Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Transaction Processing and Documentation
- New fund formation
- Fund-specific Compliance
- Internal liaison to corporate finance, legal / compliance, technology, investor relations, operations, investment research, and business development teams
- Strategic initiatives from cutting-edge automations to frictionless integrations with various clients, partners, and service providers
At Artivest, you may feel overwhelmed and stretched. But, you will also find yourself working with a smart, fun, dedicated, and passionate team committed to building a powerful, industry-changing organization. This is a non-stop startup job. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Artivest connects a wider audience of suitable investors with investment opportunities in top-quality private equity and hedge funds that are typically available only at institutional minimum investment sizes.