MOGUL is platform for women worldwide, connecting users to trending content, including articles, videos, discussions, jobs, products, and courses that are personalized to their interests. MOGUL ultimately empowers women to exchange information, share their voice, and connect with other women around the world.
Reaching millions of monthly unique users, MOGUL is visited by more than 196 countries and 25,000 cities worldwide. MOGUL was the recipient of the 2014 Innovator Award presented by Cadillac, named one of the Top NYC Startups to Watch in 2015 by Entrepreneur Magazine, one of the Best Websites for Finding Top Talent by Inc. Magazine, and has been honored and recognized by Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo, Huffington Post, and Harvard Business School.
MOGUL is seeking a motivated, dynamic Sales Manager to manage strategic partnerships. The Sales Team works with brands looking to reach female millennials in innovative ways. This person will be responsible for identifying new clients, understanding client objectives and managing proposals.
This is your opportunity to gain valuable work experience and insight into the NYC Tech scene at one of its fastest growing startups, while developing and demonstrating your skills in the startup industry.
- Manage the entire sales process, implementation and strategy for partners, including pitching to brand/agency teams
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a startup environment
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high impact content partnerships and drive executional management
- Be an advocate with partners for Mogul, including product, development and editorial
- Manage contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required
- Be a driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the sales and business development group
- Establish the style and approach that will characterize the Mogul’s dealings with partners
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure Mogul is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in the media industry, with a media or digital media agency
- Strong relationships with brand manager, digital strategists and media planners
- Demonstrated track record to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans with content partners
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
MOGUL is an online information platform for women worldwide, connecting users to trending content, including articles, videos, products, discussions, jobs, and courses that are personalized to their interests. MOGUL ultimately empowers women to exchange information, share their voice, and connect with other women around the world. Reaching millions of monthly unique users, MOGUL is regularly visited by more than 196 countries and 23,000 cities worldwide. MOGUL was the Recipient of the 2014 Innovator Award presented by Cadillac, and named one of the Top NYC Startups to Watch in 2015 by Entrepreneur Magazine.