Hired is transforming the way industry-leading companies hire top tech and sales talent. Through our two-sided curated marketplace, we empower candidates to navigate the difficulties and demands of the job search effortlessly, efficiently, and effectively. Over the last two years, we’ve expanded our platform to thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, raising $33MM in funding from top venture capital firms and opening offices in cities from LA to New York to London along the way.
About the Role
Our software engineers will play a critical role in partnering with all groups in the organization as Hired continues to scale, and will report to the VP of Engineering. We work on projects to help drive our growth using referrals, emails, advertising, home page A/B tests etc. We are looking for a full stack engineer who can drive our growth working closely with Marketing team to building infrastructure and tools to automate our user acquisition efforts. The role is based out of our San Francisco HQ.
- Have a deep understanding of the product and business metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing team to execute on growth initiatives like referrals, SEM and SEO
- Build new tools to optimize and automate the workflow for our marketing team
- Test new ideas by building MVPs and running A/B tests to determine the winner
- Take ownership of features and reduce technical debt across code base
- Build the infrastructure to scale our marketing operations and collect data at scale.
- 2+ years real world experience in building products using Ruby on Rails
- Experience in using scripting languages to build and validate new ideas and tools
- Experience building tools or solutions for advertisting both SEO and SEM
- Good knowledge in SQL and relational databases like PostGresSQL
- Experience integrating different tools and APIs like Marketo, Salesforce, Twilio etc is a bonus
- Passion for learning new technologies fast
Hired is a two-sided, curated marketplace that connects the world's knowledge workers to the best opportunities in an efficient, effective, and easy-to-use manner. We believe recruiting should be transparent, unbiased, and that the talent should be in control. Our one week “auctions” provide our users with multiple upfront offers from vetted companies and support from an internal talent advocate team dedicated to ensuring a smooth and successful process. Users that take a job through Hired are given a $2,000 hiring bonus as a token of our appreciation.