The ReviewTrackers product team is looking for a full stack engineer to join us in delivering “crazy value” to our customers. Our team is small and as such your contributions will have a huge impact on the current and future direction of our product line. You will have the opportunity to Choose Your Own Adventure™ allowing you to match what interests you most with the company’s priorities (while also having a voice in what those are).
Our stack is primarily Ruby at the moment, but we are a polyglot shop and are keen on using the right tool for the job. We have created a culture of learning and regularly host Lunch ’n Learns on a variety of topics (both technical and not) as well as provide every engineer with access to a plethora of resources to continue growing their skills, both personally and professionally.
The ideal candidate has a passion for clean code, quick turnarounds, rapid deployments, and thoughtful design. If you care deeply about your craft and love solving problems of all shapes and sizes in a laid back, yet fast paced environment then we are hopefully the team you’ve been looking for.
- Super flexible work schedule
- Open ended Paid Time-Off Policy (think Freedom & Responsibility)
- Food and drinks provided to nurture those creative juices. Our kitchen has a constant flow of new, healthy – and not so healthy – snack foods.
- Easy access to public transit — our office is serviced by both Blue and Green ‘L’ lines as well as Halsted (#8) and Grand Bus (#65) bus routes.
- For those of you with your own wheels, our office provide a secure place for your bicycles as well as ample street parking.
- Pop-a-shot machine in the office. (Current high score is 168)
- Excellent healthcare benefits with Review Trackers covering 100% of Health, Dental & Vision insurance. Yes, 100%
- Competitive Salary, Retirement Plans, Life Insurance & Flexible Spending Accounts are also a part of your total compensation package
ReviewTrackers is the award winning review monitoring and reputation management platform trusted by tens of thousands of business locations around the world. A SaaS company, which has experienced 500% YOY growth, these solutions solve a critical branding problem; allowing distributed business locations to easily manage reviews, monitor brand reputation, and understand customers in ways that make a positive impact on the bottom line.