Luxe is an on demand valet parking app…BUT we’re more than just a parking service. We want to create an experience and service that you can’t live without. Our goal is to make your life better, whether it be through saving you time and anxiety that would have been spent looking for parking or by providing you with unparalleled service. We take the stress out of the city.
What you will be doing:
- Luxe is an extremely complex logistical machine, and you will be working on the infrastructure that powers it all.
- The master engine at the heart of our company, is our version of Air Traffic Control.
- Data visualizations and in-depth analytics dashboards.
- Web portals for both our customers, and our growing valet staff. This can range from viewing recent parks/receipts, to scheduling and community building tools for our constantly growing valet workforce.
What you will be working with:
- New Relic
What will make you successful:
- You’re a self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running
- You work equally well on your own as you do iterating and ideating in a group setting
- You communicate clearly and want to work with people across many different disciplines
- You can give feedback freely and accept it graciously
- You’re passionate about what you do
- You thrive on a feeling of ownership of the product you are building
- You’ve never let not knowing a framework, a language, or discipline stop you from diving in and owning a project.
Founded and based in San Francisco, Luxe is a new service that sends valets to park for you, wherever you are - it’s fast, affordable and convenient. With a veteran team of product, engineering, and operations leaders from Tesla, Google, Zynga, Yahoo! and Groupon, a fleet of prescreened, friendly valets, dozens of insured, secure parking lots, and a sophisticated technology platform that monitors every step of the process from drop-off to pick-up, Luxe is leading the charge on a new industry of on demand services that address a ubiquitous urban challenge: finding a parking spot.