- Able to take things that are complicated and make them simple
- Are a principled, detailed oriented, creative software designer
- Take ownership of the work at hand
- A good team player
- Advocate for carefully thought out systems and the value they bring to the company.
- Work with our dispatchers, analysts, and sales team to create technologies that will empower a single runner to do the work of two or more, and merchants to serve the customer with less effort and more confidence.
- Design and build a web and mobile application to help users (e.g. a delivery man and a merchant) manage their work and track it’s progress.
- Work with our operation and data analyst to improve the usefulness and effectiveness of the system to achieve higher efficiency.
- Full time professional work environments (2+ years)
- Web application frameworks familiarities
- Medium scale System Design
- Full stack development experience
- Mobile development experience
- Version Control
- Working with junior developers
- Cloud hosting (AWS)
- Geospatial engineering (ideally with PostGIS)
Orderhood is focused and committed to providing a cost-effective solution for our clients that want to improve and need a better delivery system. We would like to know how you currently handle deliveries and show you what we’ve been working on. Our mission is to help local businesses including restaurants transport and optimize their deliveries. We know that meeting delivery demands during peak rush hours is frequently an enormous problem where most restaurants find themselves short-staffed. Here at Orderhood, we have contracted professional couriers that are well-equipped, trained and vetted through a background check for the safety of your customers. Let us help you fulfill your delivery orders and be your on-demand food courier!