High growth, Midtown Manhattan based eCommerce company is seeking a talented Sr. Web Application Developer to join a small, collaborative, highly skilled development team. This position will work closely with the CIO and Lead Architect to build upon a proprietary scalable eCommerce website. The Sr. Developer will be contributing their talents and experience towards ideating and implementing the next phase of our technology platform.
· Write code to support and improve existing application functionality and to implement features that drive new business initiatives, including another website and mobile applications.
· Work with high level department heads and lead architect to develop back end processes, such as EDI, tax, reporting, payment processing, numerous API integrations and more.
· Coordinate with Lead Architect and Executives to contribute ideas on new features, refactors, performance and security enhancements and new development initiatives.
· Collaborate with and aide in new front end marketing, operations and merchandising site enhancements.
· Contributenew ideas and project updates to Executive Leadership during Sprint meetings.
· Coordinate with business heads to gather requirements for new features and site enhancements.
· Contribute your talents and experience towards the next generation of our development!
· A strong understanding of object-oriented programming fundamentals, a deep understanding of HTTP and experience developing and integrating web service APIs.
· You understand MVC/MV* design patterns and have experience working with client-side and server-side MVC application frameworks.
· An understanding of the fundamentals and benefits of inversion of control and experience working with dependency injection frameworks.
· Experience working with RDBMS and knowledge of the relational model.
· Awareness of NoSQL database and caching solutions.
· Understanding of the purpose, implications and pitfalls of developing an application for a load-balanced environment.
· Comfort working with source control and project management software.
· Ability to test your software thoroughly with an understanding of the difference between unit tests, integration tests and acceptance tests.
Server-Side: C# / .NET (3.5 – 4.5), ASP.NET, Web API, Nancy, xUnit, StructureMap, AutoMapper, Quartz.NET, LINQ-to-SQL, SQL Server, IIS, Redis, Varnish Cache, CCNet
Our Offer: Strong Base + Bonus + Equity Options, Great Benefits, Fun Culture, Office Perks: (company outings, meditation, gym membership reimbursement, in house massages, daily fresh fruit + more)
About FSA Store, Inc.
Approximately thirty-five million Americans are covered by a flexible spending account (FSA).* FSAs are employer-based programs that allow consumers to set aside tax-free dollars to purchase medical products and services – from bandaids to smoking cessation programs and tens of thousands of products and services in between.FSAStore.com is the only one-stop-shop stocked exclusively with FSA-eligible products and services so there are no guessing games as to what is and isn't reimbursable which is what consumers face every time they walk into a drugstore. In addition to more than four thousand FSA-eligible products the site offers a national provider database of FSA-eligible services and an FSA Learning Center. FSAStore.com accepts all FSA-debit and major credit cards, offers 24/7 customer service, one-to-two-day turnaround and free shipping on orders $50+.The company was founded on the idea that it should be easy and convenient for a consumer to use their FSA and recently launched site enhancements that will enable it to continue to do just that even in the face of recent eligibility changes which require consumers to obtain a physician's prescription for many products in order to be reimbursed by their FSA.Based on industry data, FSAStore.com estimates that more than $400M was forfeited back to employers in 2010 simply because consumers do not deplete the funds in their accounts. FSAStore.com is committed to continuing to make it simple and convenient for its customers to use their FSA.